Saturday, November 29, 2008

Lost and gone forever !!

Started this series around two - three months back , when I just bought my new laptop XPS M1530 (Red) , copied all the series and stuff from my friends hard disk and began my incessant habbit of watching the tv series every night though I had many important things to do !! I began with Lost and I had around 3 seasons of it in store .
Here it goes it follows the lives of the plane crash survivors on this mysterious island .. where they shows the past life of each survivor before the crash and relate each survivour in some of the other way. Love the role played by Jack , Kate and Swayer .The writers have brought all the mystical element together ... Dharma Initiative group, Black smoke , experiments and the strange nature of the island !!
Completed all the three seasons after continuous watching and everything in the series remain unanswered ....love the way the writers have twisted the story and what possible you think can happen they have shown that !! Then comes the major twist at the end of the third season when future of some survivors are shown.
I have my different theories of wats happening , but still guessing wats going next. I think that the island seems to be in a different time space and is hidden from the world where things from cannot monitor this place (seems excinting ... looks myself turning into some story writer ..) Well lets see what happens as I am still downloading Season 4 and maintaining my curiosity !!

No comments: