Friday, January 9, 2009

What I have been listening to lately !!

It's said music is in the air, music is all around us; the world is full of it, and you simply take as much as you require. Well music does really gives a pleasure which human nature cannot do without. Here are some of songs which are my favorite and surely these songs give me some sort of spirit which never dies !!

1. Nickel back - Far away : A very beautiful song , the lyrics are damn good it's more of a heart felt and emotional song .

2. Backstreet Boys - I Just Want You To Know : One of the classic song of Backstreet Boys , pleasant to listen and easy to sing along , song has a great beat sound and the harmonies are impeccable.

3. U2 - Walk On : I have been a U2 fan for long now , and this song is one of the reasons for it .
Wonderful song with meaningful lyric. "walk on" is always my favorite song. The meaning behind the lyric makes me feel great.

4. U2 - With or without you : Another one from U2 , simply awesome song !!

5. Phil collins- In the air tonight : Beautiful song and extraordinary, because of its drum sound in particular initially almost nothing happens in it , you don't hear for about two minutes...then there's that great doo-dom doo-dom doo-dom comes in, and the drums come in half way through the song.

6. Hillary Duff - Come Clean : I don't particualrly like hillary duff songs , but like this song very much , I guess one of the hilary's best song.

7. Jennifer Lopez - Waiting For Tonight : Great song , good lyrics and tune

8. Eagles - Hotel California : A master piece !!

No comments: